- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Nobody uses Universal remotes these days. The original or Facsimile (copy) remotes are available! Google;
make model remote replacement
Remote Codes to operate your JENSEN TV:
JENSEN codes 3 digit:
Newer JENSEN codes 4 digit:
Depending on the remote control you have, the method to search for the code will vary, below is an example that may work with most remotes.
on the jensens, there is a way to disable the parking brake without having to put a switch on the parking brake wire. the catch is that you will need the remote control to get into the service menu. follow these steps
1.turn the radio on and select the setup menu.
2. while in the setup menu, use the remote and press 5-4-3-2-1-0, this should access another service menu.
3. from there, you will see a brake override option.
4. and your done.. hope this helps
if for any reason yours doesnt offer this option. you can always put a switch on the ebrake wire of the screen.
1. use a 2 wire toggle and wire one side the ground and the other to the parking brake wire on the jensen. then do the pattern on the switch instead of using your ebrake.
Just go to the set up menu ( Your screen should say setup at the upper center of your screen ) Then press 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0 with your remote control and a second menu will apear, on your left side press the second option and select parking bypass to on.
Hi Kendragon, These codes should work for your Magnavox TV. 1000, 1004, 1006, 1008, 1019, 1062, 1068, 1069, 1075, 1076, 1133, 1219 Being the remote was first sold in 2006 it might not have codes available for the Toshiba.
Try a hard reset. If you look on the face of the unit, you will see a little pinhole located on the lower right side, stick a paper clip in there and hold in until the system reboots itself, this should be done while on.
Access the setup menu and while there put in security code on remote, 012345, or 543210. Once entered you will gain access to the secret menu, scroll down to the braking option and select the brake off option. Enjoy....