This was the second Bluetooth device I?ve used, and I had the headset paired in under 60 seconds once I had deciphered the instructions in the manual. When you press the call control and multifunction control buttons on the headset simultaneously, the M2500 goes into pairing mode. The standard way to get the Treo to pair is to click on the Bluetooth icon and basically follow the prompts: Turn Bluetooth on, make the device ?discoverable,? click on ?set up devices? and then ?Handsfree setup,? and the Treo will find the Plantronics headset. Once you?ve set up one Bluetooth device, you?re a pro. The only thing you need to know is the combination of buttons that puts a device into pairing mode.
However, with the Plantronics M2500, I discovered an even easier method. Simply power up the Bluetooth headset while the Treo is on and you will be immediately prompted for the passcode, four zeros, if the devices are not paired. How cool is that? It saves many steps.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOUR PHONE BLUE TOOTH IS WORKING PROPERLY IF YES TRY CONNECTING YOUR PHONE WITH OTHER BLUE TOOTH HEADSETS. IF IT GETS CONNECTED YOUR PHONE DOESN'T SUPPORT YOUR HEADSET. IF IT DOESNT YOUR PHONE ISN;T WORKING GOOD.
Please follow the below steps to connect your head set to mobile.
1. Ensure that your mobile device is switched on and the headset is off.
2. Press and hold the power key of headset for about 5 seconds until the green indicator light starts to flash quickly.
3.Activate Bluetooth connectivity on your mobile , and set it to search for Bluetooth devices.
4. Select the headset from the list of found devices.
5. If necessary, enter the passcode 0000 to pair and connect the headset to your device. When the headset is connected to your device and is ready for use, the green indicator light flashes about every 5 seconds.
Sometimes what happens is that we keep looking for BT devices without making them visible. Is it so in your case too? Go to settings of the headset and make it visible and your mobile visible to the headset. then you must pair them and also authorize them to connect without pass code etc. Then they will work.
You can reset any bluetooth headset by pressing the volume key and the power key pressing them simultaneously for few seconds and it will be resetted. TO connect with any other bluetooth mobile press the Power button of your headset while your mobile searches for bluetooth headset. when it asks for a pass key use 0000. now you can get connected. try this...........