Your main drive motor is either not statting or the main board is not sensing it. You can remove the covers, WITH THE MACHINE UNPLUGGED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and reset all the connectors, check the drive motor, and see if maybe a gear is broken., If the machien is less than 1 year old. Call 1-800-835-6100. You will have some kind of 1 year warranty, Either on site or in depot repair, which would mean they will ship you a new machine with a box to return the one you have. If you call, make sure you have the serial number handy so it can verify the warranty.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. To reset the NVRAM (this holds the control panel settings), turn off the printer.
2. Press and hold the On Line (0) and Enter (4) buttons, and turn on the printer. Keep the On Line (0) and Enter (4) buttons depressed until the message "Initializing...Please Wait" appears on display (this takes about one minute).
3. Release the On Line (0) and Enter (4) buttons and wait for the front panel to display "Ready." This takes about 45 seconds.
4. Press the Menu Up (1) button until the Reset Menu is displayed.
5. Press the Item Up (2) button until Factory Defaults is displayed.
6. Press the Value Up (3) button to display the choices. To actually reset the factory defaults you would select "Yes."
It is recommended if possible that a ConfigurationReport be printed
from the device prior to performing the following procedure to resolve the fault.
1. Remove the'Product Enablement Key' (SIM Card) from the rear of the device. 2. Press[Menu], then[#], then, and press[OK]. 3. Select[Machine Diagnostics] and press[OK]. 4. Select[Memory Clear] and press[OK]. 5. Enter and press[OK]. 6. Wait for the Memory Clear procedure to complete, and the device to reboot itself. 7. Complete the'Setup Wizard'. NOTE: If completing the Fax Setup section of the wizard, the device will reboot again when exiting/completing the Setup Wizard. NOTE: In the Fax Setup section,'1/3 Fax ID' is the Phone Number, and '2/3 Fax ID' is the Name ID. 8. Insert the'Product Enablement Key'. NOTE: If normal operations are still unavailable, then switch the device off, unplug from power outlet, wait 30 sec, reconnect power and swi
Try the following:
1. Power down the device
2. AFTER it is COMPLETELY powered off (can take up to 2 minutes), unplug the power cord from the wall.
3. Wait 5 minutes with the machine unplugged.
4. AFTER 5 FULL minutes have expired, plug the machine back in and turn it back on.
If this fails to restore functionality please call for service.
follow this instruction: God bless you Instructions
Turn off the printer and unplug the power cord from the wall
outlet. Wait at least one hour for the fuser assembly and other
internal components to cool.
Open the back cover of the printer. Squeeze the two tabs
located in the upper left corner of the back cover, then pull the cover
off the printer body.
Push the two green tabs on the duplexer unit and pull the
unit out of the printer. If your printer is not equipped with a
duplexer, skip this step.
Remove the two screws on each end of the fuser. The screws
are large enough to remove by hand. Grasp the orange tabs on the fuser
and pull it straight out of the printer. Line up the new fuser and slide
it into place on the track where you removed the old one.
Replace the screws on each end of the fuser. Turn the screws
by hand until they are tight. Slide the duplexer unit back into place,
pushing it into the slot until it locks in place.
Push the back cover back into place until it locks. Plug the
power cord into the wall outlet and turn the power on to the printer.
1.Power machine off and wait until completely off.
2. unplug power cord from wall.
3. with power cord STILL DISCONNECTED turn machine on and off again.
4.WAIT 60 SECONDS
5. plug power cord back in and turn back on
If this does not resolve the issue call for service.
Hope it helps!