Question about Jensen TS2750J TV
Last night my son and I were watching TV, and it suddenly turned off, like someone had actually hit the power button. It will not turn back on, either via the remote or the TV's power button. There is no issue with the outlet it's plugged into, other things work there. The blue light on the front is not lighting up either. Does anyone have a suggestion, besides buying another TV, lol.
Tips for a great answer:
1. Turn on the TV using the remote control. In most cases, you will need the original Jensen remote to unlock the TV if you aren't sure of the unlock code. You can purchase an original replacement online if necessary.
2. Look at the screen. If you see a red key on the bottom of the screen, press "Function" and "Mute" on the remote at the same time. This will unlock the channel. Do this if you want to bypass the lock to watch a certain show or channel while leaving the TV locked. All other channels will remain locked and the TV will lock again when it is turned off.
3. Unlock all of the channels on the TV by entering 0711 or 3308. These are the Jensen factory reset codes that will reset the TV to the original factory settings. By doing this, you will loose any information that you have stored in the TV, such as channel labels and schedules. You will have to program the TV again by going through the entire initial set up.
4. Call the technical support service number in your owner's manual if neither of those codes work. A technician can help you troubleshoot the television as the problem may not be the parental lock feature. Have the model number and serial number of the TV available when you call.
5. Take your television to a TV repair shop if neither of the codes work and the TV locked by itself while it was turned on. In this case, the TV may need to be rewired
Feb 22, 2011 | Jensen TS2750J TV
Oct 31, 2009 | Jensen TS2750J TV
Dec 11, 2008 | Jensen TS2750J TV
Sep 27, 2008 | Jensen TS2750J TV
Jan 09, 2008 | Sony KP-46S25 TV
325 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!