I CANNOT SAY THAT IS THIS PARICULAR BRAND OF DIGI BOX AS IT HAS HAPPENED ON ANTOTHER BOX I HAD. THE THING IS THE PICTURE AND SOUND BREAKS UP INTO LITTLE SQUARES AND FREEZES. I CAN SOMETIMES MOVE THE BOX AROUND AND IT IS ALRIGHT FOR A WHILE BUT THEN IT SLOWLY STARTS GOING AGAIN. CAN ANYONE ADVISE ME AS TO WHAT I CAN DO TO RECTIFY THIS.
MANY THANKS. sorry I typed in uppercase I did not mean to be impolite
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
It is really hard to fix sets like this without voltage checks, but if you have any led lights flashing this may tell what is wrong with your set. Also if there are lights in the back of the set that are flashing on the logic board or the Digi-Main PWB But usually with a bad digi-main you have audio, also check the buffer board and see if any holes lie in the buffers. These are the boards on the far left side of the set looking from the back. The buffer chips are the black square IC's sometime you will see chip pieces out of the buffers. This mean that one is bad.
if cable network in tv is using a digi.box with a scrat to the tv, then just unplug scrat and plug it back in, make sure it is fitting corretly-if not working then change scrat lead, If no digi.box in use redo connection that is there. In most cases its not the tv. at fault.
this is from a tech tip I got that should help.
1. The Power Supply may not be producing the correct voltages.
2. The Digital Module (Digi-Main) may not be producing correct
turn on commands (Power 1 and 2).
3. The Logic PWB may not be supplying the correct Vs/Va turn on
commands (Vsago and Vcego).
The Panel can have a defect of two natures.
1. The panel is shorted.
2. The panel is defective, but not presenting a short.
3. Y-SUS and/or X-SUS may be defective (Shorted and or nonworking