You can learn how to set up your printer driver with CD or Without CD. Follow the given steps:
• First, load the software installation CD into the drive and start the Hp printer setup or Installation process from 123.hp.com/setup
. In general, your printer device automatically opens the setup.exe.
• If not, you can manually open it by browsing through the computer device.
• Hp printer setup or Installation process is of 3 steps. Prepare, connect and activate. First, they prepare the basic printer setup process.
• Second, the connect displays you a list of software that is going to be installed in your device. Use the Customize Software Selection to change software selection.
• Click on the box "I have reviewed and accept the installation agreements and settings" checkbox and click Next.
• After that, your installer automatically completes the printer driver installation process. Now, the installer automatically detects the printer-computer connection and links the printer with the preferred device.
• The installer might ask you to enter the printer related details like the primary usage and the postal code to get the location information.
• Finally, the activate step lets you register your printer device on the Official Website. For the Activation process, you need an active internet connection.