Question about Canon LV-LP11 Projector Lamp for LV-7345, LV-7350, LV-735
Could be an overheat problem, check any fans and filters are not clogged with dust, lack of ventilation and cooling will trigger a safety shutdown
Posted on Sep 24, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
If the lamp usage time has passed 2 000 hours (when LAMP POWER has been set to NORMAL), the projector will switch to standby mode after approximately 10 minutes of operation. The resetting procedure should thus be completed within 10 minutes.
1. Insert the power cord plug into the wall outlet and then
press the MAIN POWER switch.
2. Press the POWER button so that a picture is projected onto
3. Press the MENU button to display the menu screen, and
then press the F or G button to select the OPTION menu.
4. Press the ENTER button, and then press the F or G button
to select LAMP RUNTIME.
5. Press and hold the ENTER button for approximately
3 seconds. The confirmation screen, "LAMP RUNTIME
RESET." is displayed and select OK.
6. Turn off the power.
This will reset the cumulative usage time for the lamp
unit to zero.
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: