Question about PSC Quickscan GP5385 Handheld
Hi, I would like to know how to program the GP5385 to able to scan 20 digits. Right now it can only scan 15 digits. Regards, Huygen
Dear Huygen, Please try to reset your scanner configuration, using some utilities from it's manual book (usually available at it's case/box), restore it by scanning it to factory configuration,or scan a label that would enable all symbologies.
Posted on Aug 25, 2007
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 29, 2012 | Honeywell Ademco 6160 Alpha Keypad Vista...
PROGRAMMING REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY TRANSMITTERS (RKE)
1. Install scan tool
2. Turn the ignition switch to ON - do not start engine
3. Select "Remote Function Actuation" with the scan tool
4. Select "Special Functions"
5. Select "Program Key Fobs"
6. Select the number of key fobs to be programmed
7. Press and hold the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the first transmitter simultaneously for approximately 15 seconds. The door locks should cycle (Lock and unlock) to confirm that the programming of the first fob is complete.
8. If you are programming more than one transmitter, repeat the previous step for each transmitter for up to four transmitters in total.
9. Remove the scan tool
10. Exit the vehicle and operate transmitter functions to verify correct programming and operation.
Apr 20, 2011 | 2003 Saturn L-Series
Dec 27, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders
Nov 09, 2010 | Uniden BC340CRS Base Scanner
Dec 25, 2009 | Uniden BC370CRS Base Scanner
Mar 24, 2009 | 2001 Ford Expedition
Oct 02, 2008 | PSC QS6000 Plus Handheld
Jun 12, 2008 | PSC Quickscan GP5385 Handheld
Aug 27, 2007 | Radio Shack (15-2147) Remote Control
Aug 24, 2007 | PSC Quickscan GP5385 Handheld
261 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: