Re: to set the clock on a jensen cd 2010x cd in car...
1. Press DISP for approx. 3 seconds until you see the clock flashing.
2. Use the up and down to change the values and the right and left (<< >>) to change from hours to minutes.
Then hit the Disp to exit.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I dont know if this will work for the mp, but for my jensen 2010x ,while it is on, you press on the (disp) button for 5 seconds untill the clock starts flashing, then on the FF to set minutes and the rewind button to set hours. I literally spent 2 hours playing with it till i figured this out!!!