Question about Jensen 143307 Remote Control
Ok i need help now i bought my remote and i read the instructions and everything tryed both of the code imputs numerous times and reset my remote everytime and nothing ive tryed on every channel even AUX my remote is compatable with my t.v so whats the probelm and how do u fix it?
Here are some of the codes still looking for manual
GE VCR: 2000, 2013, 2021, 2022, 2053, 2087, 2089, 2091, 2115, 2120
Mitsubishi TV 0093, 0150, 0178, 0019
JVC VCR 0067, 0041, 0008
JVC 0558, 0623
samsung codes is 1004,1005,1006,1012,1013,1015,1017,1019
Motorola Cable Box: 5000, 5003, 5046, 5047, 5052
Comment by Gigatech, posted on Dec 10, 2007 Here is some helpful information I found:
Without the code on JER-323:
1.Manually turn on the component you want the remote to control.
3. Once the (on/off) button is lit, press the (on/off) button until the unit (the TV or unit you are trying to control.) turns off.
4. When the code is located, press the (stop) button at the bottom to save the code.
Posted on Dec 15, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Your code number is XXXX (KCAR)
* Press numeric key "5" ( 2 times ) and press the Track UP/Next Track key
* Press numeric key "2" ( 3 times ) and press the Track UP/Next Track key
* Press numeric key "2" ( 1 time ) and press the Track UP/Next Track key
* Press numeric key "7" ( 2 times ) and press the Track UP/Next Track key
i am also pretty certain that you will need to use the remote control to input your code.
If this master reset does not work, the unit will need to be sent to kenwood with proof of purchase for them to reset it. ................... in saying that I am yet to hear of this procedure not working.
hope i helped, and please dont forget to rate my solution. :-)
Jan 15, 2011 | Kenwood KDC-MP342U Car CD Player
Jun 29, 2008 | Kenwood Car Audio & Video
Nov 10, 2010 | Sears Craftsman LiftMaster Chamberlain...
Feb 05, 2009 | Sling Media Slingbox AV Remote Control
Oct 12, 2008 | Televison & Video
Apr 28, 2008 | Radio Shack Cinego D-1000 Multimedia...
Feb 17, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 08, 2008 | Kenwood KDC-MP4028 CD Player
Jan 01, 2008 | Philips REM110 Remote Control
Dec 14, 2007 | Car Audio & Video
180 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: