Question about Casio Marine Gear MTD1042A-2AV Wrist Watch
Hey, I need help with my Casio MarineGear. I don't know how to set the time. It's very confusing. Please Help.
Go to this link and with the four digit module code from the back of the watch you should be able to get a manual; http://world.casio.com/wat/download/en/manual/ Hope this helps :)
Posted on Mar 25, 2007
I have this watch and it is ridiculously hard to work out any of the settings and functions without the manual. First hurdle is trying to even read the tiny screen. Anyway, the following process just worked for me to change the time on the hands:-
1. press the lower left button repeatedly to cycle through screens until the letters "HS" appear.
2. Press and hold the top left button until the display starts to flash.
3. Press and/or hold the lower right button as required to advance the hands to the desired time.
4. Press the top left button again to lock in the settings.
5. Job is now done, press the lower left button again repeatedly to scroll through the various function screens to view the one you desire (if you can be bothered since it is so hard to read).
Now I just have to try to figure out how to set my alarm again, because I quickly forgot that after the last time I read the complex instructions in the manual.
Hoe that helped.
Posted on Oct 11, 2014
For casio marine gear watches, you must first HOLD DOWN the mode button, (lower button on the left side of the watch) until the current digital time starts to flash, then press the adjust button (upper button on the left side of watch) 6 times to get to the hand setting option(analog) to adjust the minute and hour hands on the watch. The hand setting option is indicated by the 'HS' words on the tiny screen when you reach it.
After this, you hold down the lower right hand button and the hands will start to move.
Yes, very very tedious.
Posted on May 29, 2013
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: