- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Try flashing the phone, it's easy and warranted to solve almost any problem of that kind. There are many nice tutorials on the Internet. Just be careful and remember to have full battery before attempting to flash the phone.
12345 is a standard code and 00000, but if you change it and you have forgotten your unlock code, you'll just have to reformat it
key combination which is used to hard reset the phone (similar to
#*7370). It is useful in some cases, for example when the phone cannot
The trick is Switch off the phone.
Hold down the following three buttons: Green (call answer) button, * button, and ‘3′ button
While holding these buttons, press the power button and switch on the phone
When the message ‘Formatting’ appears on the screen, release all of the buttons... reformatting your phone will delete all your data and also will restore all the defaults of your phone, and any corrupted application will be reinstalled, but if the formating doesn't work, you'll just have to re flash it, the safe way is to go to a near repair shop of your phone and have then to re flash your phone,
You can hard reset the phone (Factory Settings) This will reinstall the operating system inside the phone back to how it first was. (internal memory gets formatted then the rom reloads the os back) (Solves all kinds of problems.)
Switch the phone "OFF" Hold "3" (button) + "Green Call" (button) + "*" (star button) Switch the phone "ON" while holding the above three buttons. Continue holding for about 20 seconds then let go.
Please note this will format all the saved information stored in phone memory. including phonebook numbers (if not stored on SIM card).
Try to make backups first.
You have been "Warned".
If you encounter situation like below on your 7610,
1. Blank screen phone unable to reboot. 2. Phone only able to boot-up to "Nokia" word screen. 3. Install some program but not able to uninstall it after that. 4. Error messages such as "Child Installer" keeps popping-up.
Do a Full phone formatting on your 7610! as steps below,
1. Make sure you have at least 3/4 charge of battery power left. 2. Backup your contacts list and personal files to MMC memory card. 3. Switch-off your 7610 phone. 4. Press and hold 3 keys; Green dial key, * (star key) & no. 3 key and then press the power on/off to swtich on the 7610 phone.
Remember, do not let go all of the keys and hold keys until you see a formatting word screen show!
5. After a few minutes when the Full phone formatting completed, your 7610 will back to original system and factory settting.
All apps installed & not of the phones' default will be lost. If you did a backup on your mmc, you can restore it back to the C drive again.
Thank you for rating this Tip