Our system is continually playing a dvd, it won't eject, or do anything else, all of the buttons won't work, but it will play a dvd. I tried reseting the system but that only restarted the movie. Please help!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You should try unplugging the DVD player from its power source then plugging it back in. Now try to open it and if that doesn't work than you'll probraly have to take it apart to get the disk out but sometimes the DVD players can get worn out or if you have a cheaper DVD player it might just be freezing up on you. I have had these problems before. I just took the DVD player apart to get my disk and then trashed it.
Your lovely Bose has problem with its mechanism that cause load / unload totally out of order. If you hear some noise while you turn on the bose or when you hit some buttons, it is telling us the motor still work. Now we need to check the broken gears ( or other mechanism linkage). If you able assemble this Bose, go ahead to find and fix it mehanism ( you may need some parts replacement.
Note : Be carefully with its laser lens while power on ( avoid direct contact to your eyes).
Hi.I do not know if you can do it but no other way..Lets try it.. Please got a screwdriver and open the DVD case from the sides and back. It is simple, just some black screws. Then look in the unit and see and gently remove the disks by plastic holder open and sliding the disks out. Then put the cover back on and put the screws back in. Should Work fine now. I hope this helps you. Good luck.
Please let me know if you need more help. Hope this helps!Take care and please Remember to rate/vote and give me 4 Thumbs Up for me to continue for Helping out the Community :) Thanks
2. Switch the player off and then back on. This is necessary to clean-boot the firmware.
3. Wait until the main menu page appears and the player stops doing anything.
4. Press the eject button to open the tray. (The button is between the "Power" and "TV Power" buttons at the top of the controller.)
5. Press the eject button to close the tray.
6. Wait while the player searches for a disk.
7. As soon as the "No Disk" message appears at the top left corner do the following.
8. Press the REPEAT button - just above the TV channel selector at the bottom right of the controller.
9. Enter your former region code (Where you bought the player) from the list given below on the number pad.
10. The region code should appear at the top left corner of the screen.
11. Enter a "9" to make the player region free. (Enter a region code if you want to lock the player to another region for some obscure or perverse reason.)
12. Power down and power up again.
13. Play a foreign DVD to verify the change.
you must start entering the code just after the "No Disk" message is shown and before the message disappears. If you miss a number it won't work
Secondly, the REPEAT key is part of the code. All six keys must be entered smoothly as "REPEAT Region code". The entry gets timed out so you can't stop in the middle and restart. Don't bash away like crazy, just do it smoothly and briskly.
If you don't see the "Region number" the first time, don't worry. Just repeat the process. It may take about a dozen tries before you get it to work.
Hi, For some reason the disk will not play. You push the eject button over and over again, but the disk slot will not open. Here's one solution... * 1 Turn off the DVD player. Wait a few minutes, turn the DVD player back on, and then press the "eject" button. If this does not work, turn it off and unplug the DVD player...while you keep pushing EJECT button plug the DVD and turn it on (your hand still on the eject..) is should come out.. * 2 ..if it does not eject , unplug the DVD player again, Remove the screws off DVD on the sides and take off the DVD casing. * 3 Look for the DVD holder inside the DVD player. This device holds the DVD in place while the DVD player reads the disk. * 4 Push the stuck DVD disk toward the front of the DVD player until the DVD ejects. Remember the DVD player is not on and some force ( gentle ! ) must be applied. * 5 While it is open,plug it on and place a DVD disc just to see if mechanism works properly.. * 6 Replace the casing and the screws. Plug the player in and turn it on. Put another DVD in to test whether the player is finally working .. Hope this helps!.. Take care and please Remember to rate/vote and give us 4 Thumbs Up to continue for Helping out the Community :) .
I took a stake knife from the kitchen and pried open the tray door as I hit the eject button this got it to open, I then cycled eject and close, eject close a few times and this did the trick, I even played a DVD and that worked fine also. I had the problem with the tray not opening, and the display would read OPEN when I hit eject and I could hear it trying to open. So I wanted to make sure the tray wasn't just stuck or wedged before I took the system apart and looked for sripped out plastic gears or the belt being broken. GoodLuck [email protected]
You probably need to reset your DVD/VCR/Combo. Go to www.samsung.com. Go to <Support>. In the search box, type in the model of your DVD/VCR/Combo. Or type in, >how to reset DVD/VCR/Combo<. Each model has different reset method and there are hundreds of models!
853. How To Reset Your Samsung DVD Player
STEP 1. DVD Reset List Samsung DVD
players have a built-in reset procedure that resets the DVD player to the
factory defaults. You can use the reset procedure to reset settings that
don’t work with your TV or to resolve issues such as unit lock up. To run the
reset procedure, you press one or more buttons on the front of the DVD player
and hold them for at least fifteen seconds. The buttons your press depend on
the model you have. Important: For the reset
procedure to work, you must press the buttons on the front of the player, not
on the remote control for the player. Below is a list
of all Samsung DVD players and the buttons to press to run the reset
procedure. DVD511 - Stop
/ Play DVD611 - Stop
/ Play DVD709 - Stop
Many, many other models follow but cannot be listed here because of this site's text limitations.
I had the same problem, After googling for a few minutes I found the reset procedure for this player.
1. Turn it on. 2. Eject any disk you have in there and close the tray. 3. Hold down the "STOP" button on the player (not remote) until the green light flashes red and the system reboots. 4. Insert disk and enjoy.