Okey Dokey...I have a Sansa e250 that is driving me quite crazy right now!!!
1. When I try to play some songs, my player skips right over them to the next song. The bit rate is like all of my other tracks (128) and none of them are protected. In fact, on one CD I had 5 songs that played just fine and the rest didn't, so I know it's not the CD. I also have a 2-disc set of a musical, and the first disc is fine but the second one isn't. I've read the posts of everyone else with these problems but to no avail.
2. My computer won't detect the player, and my player doesn't say "connected" on the screen. The computer I'm using I have used before with no problems, and it works just fine on my laptop. I've tried the whole switching USB things already, and it worked for 45 seconds and then disconnected again.
Please help me!! I'm ready to throw the stupid thing out!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Here's the deal with WMA files - once your subscription expires (or really, the license on the WMA file expires) - you will have to renew your music service subscription or the song will no longer play on your device.
Use Mp3 format songs - they'll never give you this problem.
what you really have to do is:
1: Double click my computer
2:Double click Sansa e250 drive
3: Right click on the icon that looks like a disk drive and click format
BE SURE TO HAVE BACKUP OF SONGS BEFORE YOU FORMAT!!!