I'm having problems setting my headset for paring with my Blackberry pearl. The documentation says to hold the answer button until a blue light apprears. The devices keep turning off and on without getting the solid blue light which indicates it's ready to pair with my phone. Am I holding the button wrong or too long? TIA
Fully charge your Jabra BT150 and switch on by pressing the
Press the answer/end button and the volume up (+) button together,
to put the Jabra BT150 in pairing mode
Set your mobile phone to ?discover a Bluetooth device?
(see your phone user guide)
Press Yes or OK when asked if you want to pair the phone with
the Jabra BT150
Enter passkey or PIN = 0000 (4 zeros), then press Yes or OK
Your phone will confi rm when pairing is complete
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi,the BlackBerry Pearl is a versatile mobile phone. It's primarily a Smartphone that's suitable for business use but it's also equipped with some decent entertainment features. The pearl can also play music files which you can enjoy with the help of a hands free Bluetooth headset. Let me teach you how to pair a Blackberry Pearl Smartphone to a Bluetooth headset.
Things You'll Need:
* Blackberry Pearl Smartphone * Bluetooth headset
Turn on your Bluetooth headset by pressing and holding the multifunction button.
Check if the LED light is a solid blue. Turn off the headset and repeat the first step if the light is blinking.
Activate the Bluetooth wireless connection on your BlackBerry Pearl by Going into your "Settings" menu
Select the "Options" menu to go to your connectivity settings
Click on the "Bluetooth" option to activate the connection
Choose the "Add Device" option on your BlackBerry Pearl to locate the headset
Wait for a while as your Smartphone locates the Bluetooth headset
Enter 0000 for the password after selecting the headset to complete the Bluetooth pairing process
After that, your Done !!!!you can now send and receive. But after following this instruction and no solution yet, that means there is something wrong with your blue tooth. Corrupted. You will need to reset the phone.
Press and hold the center round on/off button for 10 seconds to put Jabra BT2050 into pairing mode. Type in pin "0000" when the BlackBerry 8520 detected the bluetooth headset, then the two should be paired. Hope this help.
If you have lost the pairing on your Blackberry with the headset follow these simple steps below:
• Setting the headset into pairing mode
1) Ensure the headset is fully charged
2) The headset must be switch off
3) Press and hold the on button for +- 8 seconds until the light flashes red-blue
4) The headset is now in pairing mode
• Searching for the headset on the Blackberry
1) Go to “settings” or “connections”
2) Select Bluetooth, then options
3) Select Devices and click add
4) The Blackberry should search for any available Bluetooth devices and display what was found
5) Select the Samsung device and click add
6) You will be required to enter in a pass code which is standard ‘0000’. If not try '1234'.
7) If successful then the headset will start flashing BLUE every few seconds.
There actually is a trick to the HS850 - flip the boom closed, then
hold down the button just until the light holds solid - IMMEDIATELY
after it does flip the boom open and this should keep the light solid.
Then on your cell/device search for bluetooth devices - you should be
able to find it now. Passkey for most devices is 0000.
On my blackberry I have to turn bluetooth on. Then on the WEP 200 hold down the button untill you hear a series of beeps. The light should blink every so often once its on. Then go to bluetooth options and search for devices.
Hold down the call from an off position until the button lights up in purple color. Flips open the microphone boom. The purple light stays on. Click OK to start the pairing with Blackberry Pearl. When asked for passkey, key in 4 zeroes then press enter. Pairing should be complete from this point.