Question about Hitachi C29-F300B 29 in. Television
My menu is in a foreign language and i can't figure out how to change it? Also, my screen will not show b/c i don't know how to fix the settings. HELP!!
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 25, 2018 | Garmin GPS
Apr 05, 2012 | Televison & Video
Jul 27, 2011 | Televison & Video
To change the language settings on a Playstation 2 console, proceed as follows:
1. If there is a game disc in the console, remove it and then power the unit on/off.
2. When the opening screen appears, choose the bottom option of the two. You will see the foreign text, then the time and date beneath it.
NOTE: If you do not see the date, scroll through the options until the date appears.
3. Press UP once to get to the language select option.
4. Press X to select this option, and then select the choice to the right (English) by pressing X.
5. All the text should change to English.
6. Return to the Time and Date Setup and verify or set your time zone.
7. Press CIRCLE to exit the configuration menu.
8. Insert the game disc and navigate to the Browser menu to select the game or browse the memory card.
NOTE: If the PS2 is currently in another language, then you need to figure out which language it is in so that you can look up the translation for ENGLISH. Once you have that figured out, it should be a matter of changing it back and calling it a day.
May 27, 2011 | Sony PlayStation 2 (PS2) Console
Mar 26, 2010 | Tomtom ONE XL GPS
Jun 06, 2009 | Pioneer AVICN4 In-Dash GPS Navigation...
Dec 25, 2008 | SanDisk Sansa Fuze MP3 Player
Mar 30, 2008 | Lands Phones
287 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: