When I open the phone it dials 8's all by itself and then starts to change from topic to topic. When on the phone it continues to dial 8's and on call waiting changes from caller to caller by itself as well as continuing to dial 8's. do i have to throw it away?
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
contact mobile phone network provider. dial in #06# into dial if you can to get imei it might also be labelled on inside of phone .
Mobile phone network provider will need imei to find puk. puk is unique to each mobile phone network
1. Raise the handset on any telephone in the Panasonic Telephone system.
2. Press the "INTERCOM" button and dial 165.
3. When answered by the Auto Attendant, dial # XXXXX * 9 9 8.
(Pound Six Star Nine Nine Eight)
4. Enter the Administrator Password. Followed by a #. (Pound) If required.
5. Dial 5 to "Modify Message"
6. Dial 1 to "To Change The Company Greeting"
7. Enter the Company Greeting Number from 1 to 32.
If you are not sure of which Company Greeting Number to change, then start with 1.
The Panasonic Voice Mail system will actually play the greeting to you.
Then you can determine if it is the correct one you want to change.
If it isn't, you can dial 2 and move on to next greeting and so on.
If you select a greeting number where there is no greeting recorded,
the Panasonic Voice Mail system will prompt you to record one at that time.
You may dial *1 (STAR ONE) to skip recording and return to Step 7.
8. When you have found the Company Greeting you want to re-record
follow the system prompts to record and save your new greeting.
You can change the Company Greetings remotely from anywhere.
1. Call the main number of your business.
2. When answered go to Step 3 and follow the same procedures.
3. When completed....Hang up....
Make is software if ur phone key are working on wrong function. if not ok then change the key pad ic (both)even not ok then its prob from CUP check might be possible that when u press the button with speed ur mobile goes on restart then its prob from CPU.