Question about Panasonic SC-HT650 System
Unit worked earlier in the day, went to take a DVD out and hit the power button only to hear a click followed by another click. No display came on at all, the red AC led is on indicating it's getting line in. I pulled the cover off and tried powering it up, clicking sound is coming from a relay on the board by the AC plug. What is most likely the problem, the relay or the power supply?
Take the cover off and check both fan connections. I did this and it turned out to be a loose connection causing the F61 error. Also, check to see if the fans move even just a bit when you turn the unit on. If only one moves then you may have a burnt fan, if neither move you have a major problem. If they both move continue checking connections, loose solders etc. If all else fails, but a new one.
Posted on Sep 05, 2007
I think we have the same problem only mine is flashes an F61 on the display then shuts itself off.
Posted on Jan 22, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
How to Access Playstation Recovery Menu
1. Turn off Playstation®3.
2. Hold The power button down; The system will turn on and turn off once again.
3. Once the System has been shutdown, re-press you finger until you hear 2 consecutive beeps
4. When you hear the 2 beeps take finger off power button.
5. You will be promted to plug in your controller via usb and then hit the PS button
6. The Recovery menu will pop up.
try to recover your unit from here you will lose data depending on options you try son start with rebuilding your file system and try from there good luck ok
Usually answered in minutes!