It all depends on the brand of remote your trying to program,for a nexxtech the codes are one or the other 0929 or 0928.
Try typing in the search engine for example Curtis vcr/dvd7600 RCA universal remote codes. You may get better results.
I hope this helps you.
If not at least you will learn how to use the different code retreival methods they don't tell you in the booklets/pamplets that come with them or if you lost it.
SOURCE: Curtis DVD 2100 DVD Player
Do you have the owner's manual?
If not, you can download it at www.curtisint.com at the support section search for "Manuals And Downloads" thumbnail at the top of the site, and then, search
for your model in the manual catalog as DVD 2100 and download it! It's in PDF format and you will need Adobe Reader if you don't have it, download it from www.adobe.com/reader .
For your solution:
- open your manual at P-35 GENERAL SETTINGS - "Restore Factory Settings".
- With the remote control, press "SETUP" and you should see a menu box with:
1- General Settings
2- Playback Settings
3- Record Settings
4- Language Settings
5- Channel Scan
6- Clock Settings
- Choose the General settings and then go to "Restore Factory Settings"
Restore Factory Settings
1. In the General Settings menu, use the or button to select
the Restore Factory Settings item and press the SELECT
button. The OSD will display as follows.
2. Use the or button to select OK .
3. Press the SELECT button to restore all default settings.
When your unit doesn't work properly, it may probably result
from some wrong settings. Please try the Restore Factory
Setting function to see if the unit can restore to its normal
I hope that will help you! If you need more details, don't hesitate to e-mail me!
Usually answered in minutes!