Hi again guys,
Spent another countless hours to write a program to make your Sansa e-series sync with iTunes on a PC as well.
Check out the updated site:
I just wrote a long ass script that you can use to sync any sansa e-series player with iTunes on a mac.
That might help you out ..
let me know.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
That screen will most likely be compatible - I work on these for a living. The G3 laptop screens are usually not compatible with the G4 laptops, but all G4 laptop screens are compatible with eachother (provided they are the same size, of course.
System RequirementsIBM PC/AT compatible computer with preinstalled Windows Me, Windows 2000, Windows 98*, or Windows 98 Second Edition* and with a built-in USB port as a standard interface.Power Mac G4 (includes dual processor G4 and G4 Cube) series, G3 (Blue and White) series, iMac series, iBook, or PowerBook G3 with preinstalled Mac OS 8.6** – 9.1 and with a built-in USB port as a standard interface.
• Problems may be encountered depending on what other USB devices are being used in parallel with this product.
• Only a built-in USB port is supported. Problems may be encountered when the camera is connected to a USB hub.
• Normal operation may not be possible even when all the system requirements are met.
* Users of the Windows 98 and Windows 98 Second Edition must install dedicated driver software included in the DiMAGE 5 and DiMAGE 5 package.
** Users of the Mac OS 8.6 must download free dedicated driver software from the Apple Computer web site and install it.System requirements are based on the latest information available at the time of printing and are subject to change without notice.