My tablet says to enter decrypted password but i never set one up
PLEASE NOTE THIS INSTRUCTINS IS FOR FACTORY RESET
BY DOING THIS ALL DATA WILL BE DELETED
The paperclip is used to activate the reset button in this small hole; You will hear and feel a click of the inside button, in less than 15mm of insertion. Do not force unduly!
1. Insert paperclip, until you hear the click of the button. Keep paperclip inserted, and press and hold the black power button.
2. In about 10 seconds the blue PROSCAN screen will appear. Continue to keep black power button held, and release paperclip.
3. A few seconds later you will see an Android 'guy' lying on his back with belly open, and a red triangle (with !) symbol hovering above his belly. Release power button. This means we are on the verge of being able to break things. Note that after a minute or so, if no further action is taken, the tablet will shut down, and then be restarted normally.
4. Press and hold power button. Insert and remove paperclip. You will see a screen titled Android system recovery. (Note that repeated insertion of the paper clip will alternate the display of the Recovery menu). Release power button.
5. Use paperclip to scroll down the list of options. To reset the tablet, selectwipe data/factory reset. Press power button to make the selection. (If you go past the desired option, keep on clicking, as the selection will scroll back to the top once at the bottom).
6. Once reset has been selected, you are now at the final chance to back out or commit. All the menu items, except for one are labeled No. To commit to the reset, select Yes - delete all user data and then press power button.......FOUND ON ZOLYGON.COM