I had the Zippi Deskfan set to II. It was on a few hours and then suddenly stopped. The outlet is working, plugged something else into it and it worked. Tried plugging the Zippi into other working outlets. Nothing. Is there a reset button somewhere? I had just gotten the fan for Xmas, 2006.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Jun. 3, 2011 - This is a problem with the remote receiver, located in the fan's canopy. ... the receiver that works with this Hampton Bay Windward II fan/light?
1 answer · Top answer: Jason : Hello. Thank you for asking your question on Just Answer... Jason : This is a ...
First check your breakers. Sometimes re plugging an item can cause a surge and pop the breaker. Maybe some paint might have gotten in the outlet and preventing a clean contact. If all fails, try plugging in the unit in another outlet to see if the problem lies within the outlet or the wine cooler.
There are a couple of safety thermostats in the oven to shut down power if something overheats. One is on the magnetron tube (the microwave source), the other is on the cooking cavity. These sometimes go bad. There's also a power line fuse that may have failed, or become loose in its mounting clips. These can be tested with an ohmmeter; they should all measure very close to zero ohms if they're good.
Another possibility is that the control circuit board in the oven may have failed. I have worked on several Sharp ovens where the power transformer for the board has gone bad for no good reason. If the board goes bad the oven may appear to be dead as well.
Microwave servicing is best left to professionals. If you're thinking of keeping this one, take it to a service shop (or call for home service) and get an estimate. Then decide whether to repair or replace.
Hope this has helped a little. Thanks for using Fixya!
I'm sorry to hear about your DISH Network DVR-625 receiver. If you don't mind me asking & to allow me to further assist you, what exactly do you mean by "dead unit"," For example, was it working and has suddenly stopped working? Does it power on, can you see any lights on the front of your receiver? Is it plugged directly into a electrical outlet on the wall, or is it plugged into a power strip/surge protector? If plugged into a power strip/surge protector, please attempt to bypass by plugging the receiver directly into an electrical outlet- if plugged into an electrical outlet please try a different outlet. I hope these few tips may help but if not and you need further assistance please feel free to contact me @ [email protected] :) -Kirstie DISH Network
something had been gone short due to the power socket.let the socket be ok but sometimes due to heavy voltage this could possibly happen.just check if somme parts is burnt ,turned black or smelling foul oudor,or when you on the machine now it passes burning fumes from some where.