Cant load songs
the best way for that is to read your manual.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Windows XP SP1
Windows Media Player 10
Intel Pentium class PC or higher
USB 2.0 port required for hi-speed transfer
CONNECTING AND TRANSFERRING
Connect to your Computer
1. Connect the small USB Cable Connector to the USB port on your computer, and then plug the larger
Cable Dock Connector in to your Sansa c200 port.
2. Once connected to computer, it should be detected by the operating system automatically and is
shown as an additional drive called “Sansa c200”.
SANSA MEDIA CONVERTER
You will need to use Sansa Media Converter to transfer photos to your Sansa c200. Insert your SanDisk
CD and select Sansa Media Converter to install it to your PC. Then you can load your personal photos
onto your Sansa c200 by using Sansa Media Converter.
To transfer music to your Sansa c200:
1. Connect Sansa c200 to the computer.
2. Drag and drop files from your computer to Sansa c200 by using a variety of music software
programs to transfer/synchronize your files.
3. In MTP mode as long as the files are WMA or MP3, they can be dragged into the Media folder.
Otherwise, they can be dragged into the Data folder (these files will not appear on the player).
4. In MSC mode, files/folders can be dragged/copied to the device.