Question about Canon LV 7345 Multimedia Projector
When I plug the AC power cord the lamp light indicator turns ON, but the 'Ready Light' does not come on. Pressing the power button does not turn the projector ON. The 'replace lamp' light is not ON so I dont know if the problem is the lamp or the projector.
Try removing the lamp, usually quite easy, you need to find the door for the lamp. lamps are customer replaceable, usually. If the lamp is bad you can usually see it damaged in the lamp. kind of like you might be able to see the broken filament in your normale house hold light bulb. good luck.
Posted on Dec 24, 2006
Tips for a great answer:
1. Turn-off the device by pressing the "ON/STANDBY" and unplug the power cord
2. In the meantime, hold down buttons "ON/STANDBY", "MENU" and "INPUT and plug-in the power cord
3. The lamp operation counter will automatically turn to zero
4. Check if the lettering "0H" appears on the lamp operation counter in the status display
5. After the lamp operation counter has turned to zero, turn off the projector by pressing "ON/STANDBY" and unplug the device.
Usually answered in minutes!