I have a Sony 61 inch projection tv. The remote control does not allow us to turn off the tv or adjust the volume.
I had this same dilema before. I previously had the warranty in place so the technician did all the work! I have purchased the new parts, however I do not know where they go? Can you please help? 1)HC Mountef PC board
2) Diode GP1U28Y
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
To check your lamp useage hours:
1. turn on TV by touching the POWER button on the TV, not on the remote 2. press and hold CHANNEL DOWN and MENU on the TV 3. using remote, select "SERVICE ALIGNMENT (or something)" from the menu.
4. press VOLUME UP to V90 5. press CHANNEL UP
If you have around 1500-2000 hours, then you'll need a new lamp soon. Don't wait too long... It will get dimmer and dimmer at an ever-increasing rate.
1. A button on your remote that says either: ARC, Ratio, 16:9, 4:3.... Some remotes have a picture of a square with arrows pointing out towards each corner..... I'm unfamiliar with this set, but it sounds like a widescreen, so give it a go
Sounds like you need to get a Green Setup remote but if you are using this privately you will not be able to obtain one to program the tv. They are only available to hotels since the tv's are for commercial use.
Does this model have the control buttons on top of the set? If so most of the time re-routing the cables inside the TV that go to that board solve the problem as high voltage static from the CRT cause issues with the micro. Or you might have one or more switches stuck or something spilled on them.