Blue ring faillure could be solved, trying to reset the e250.
How to reset:
1. Press and hold the Power/Menu
button for approximately 20 seconds.
2. Release the Power/Menu
3. Press the Power/Menu
button again to turn on the player.
Only if the reset action above did not help
reload and update to the latest firmware.
Installing firmware will erase all data from the player !
- Step 1: Switch to MSC mode.
How to switch to MSC mode:
1. Turn device OFF.
2. Slide the hold switch to the direction of the headphone jack so an orange color would show putting the device on Hold
3. Press and hold the ( |<< ) button while connecting the device to the PC.
- Step 2: Update to the latest firmware.
See next site for how to update the firmware:
Follow the information in the link.
The easiest way would be using the automatic Sansa Firmware Updater. Directly to the download Sansa Firmware Updater
Need more help ? Just post a comment.