Please I need assistance with my gigabeat 10. The problem is, when I turn it on send me this message: NO SYSTEM FOUN IN HDD. I already format the Gibabeat accordin with the instruccions. How can I Fix it.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
This error usually happens when the firmware has been corrupted or deleted. The easiest way to correct this is by updating the firmware. You may also try to restore the firmware data by following the steps below.
1. Connect the gigabeat to your computer using a USB cable.
2. Start Explorer on the PC.
3. Open the folder in which the gigabeat room is installed. --> The folder in which the gigabeat room is installed can be opened by clicking [Start] [All Programs] [TOSHIBA gigabeat room 2.0] [gigabeat room 2.0 Program Folder]. Usually, the folder will be found in C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\gigabeat room 2.0.
4. If you can't find the folder, please go inside the gigabeat then click on [tools], [folder option], go to [view tab] then select [show hidden files and folders].
5. Now, inside the gigabeat root, copy a folder named "GBSYSTEM" located in the folder that was opened in Step 3.
6. Use "Safely Remove Hardware" and disconnect the gigabeat.
the OS as been delete from hdd , most of the time 'cause formatting hdd with windows
must have other Gigabeat same model fonctional , or call Toshiba and ask for repair center near you they can copy O.S. back in your Blank hdd .
Comment by MAHMOOD, posted on Oct 22, 2007
my younger brother plugged my megf20 gigabeat to pc and he formatted that using windows xp format disk utility now when i am turning on the gigabeat i just see an error and that is
no system found on hdd
error number is 00100060
if you can help me please