I need the code to activate the radio or to unlock from the safe mode..so if you can tell me the code .. the radio is with that serial number..the radio is grundig. S/N : SEZ2Z6Y2585451 and other numbers :
02 01191 0330 258454 1
1MO 035 186B 9.18359-8251
I entered the wrong code radio cd aura, he shows "SAFE" for information I have a seat toledo 2004, I went through the forum (click PROG or click simultaneously on RDS + TP) but wine , helped me to get the message in 1000 so that I can enter my code
An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 20 achievements.
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
Car Audio & ... Master
Re: seat toledo aura radio code - safe mode !
When you disconnect your battery and then reconnect itagain, it disables the radio. This is an anti-theft protection for your carradio. The enable your radio the activation code is in your vehicle owner's manual. Ifyou do not have this code you need to go to your vehicle manufacturer's servicecentre and get them to enter this code for you.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
To unlock your VW factory radio from "SAFE" mode, you will need to enter the radio code. Typically, the code is written on a radio card included with the documentation for the vehicle when the car is first sold.
If you don't have the code, or have lost it, you can retrieve it by visiting your VW dealer. You will need the car's VIN number and the serial number of the radio (located on the body of the radio).
The procedure to enter the code is as follows:
Press the "MODE" and "SCAN" buttons simultaneously and hold
them until "1000" appears on the radio display. Release the buttons as
soon as this number appears.
Refer to your Radio Card and use the station preset buttons ("1",
"2", "3" and "4") to input the code. Press the "1" button repeatedly to input the
first digit, the "2" button to input the second digit, etc.
Press and hold the "MODE" and "SCAN" buttons simultaneously until "SAFE" appears again. Release, and the radio should be unlocked.
Do not enter the wrong code more than three times, or the radio will lock itself. Note the dealer can also enter the code for you (they may charge a small fee).
FREE and EASY methods to get your Honda radio UNLOCK CODE. (Dealerships usually charge)
Assuming you don't have the Anti-Theft Code and Serial Number that is found on the credit card sized Anti-Theft Radio Identification Card that comes with the vehicle at the time of purchase and is usually found in the glove compartment....
You have FREE options to retrieve that code by phone or on the internet BUT, the RADIO SERIAL NUMBER is REQUIRED (no matter what). (see bottom about removing ERROR E3)
***IF your Honda was made BEFORE 2001 the serial number MAY not be accessible without removing the radio from the vehicle.***
* TO GET THE SERIAL NUMBER (so that you can get the unlock code)
1. Get something to write with and on (you'll need it to write down the serial number) 2. Put the ignition key in and turn it until your able to turn your radio on (accessories position). 3. Then turn your radio OFF by it's knob/button (but leave the ignition key in place). 4. Hold down the preset buttons 1 and 6 at the same time. 5. Turn the radio on while pressing down both the 1 and 6buttons.(***IF your Honda doesn't have preset buttons on the radio then hold down the top part of the 'Seek/Skip' button AND the top part of the 'Change Disk' button instead.*** ) 6. Write down the 4 numbers you see first and then 4 more that display. These eight numbers are the SERIAL NUMBER. This is NOT your CODE. 7. Make sure your VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) is handy to get the unlock code. (can be found on your insurance card, driver's side door jam, small plate on dashboard by registration and inspection stickers, etc)
* TO GET THE UNLOCK CODE (using the radio Serial Number and VIN)
1. Go to https://radio-navicode.honda.com/ (YES, it's run BY HONDA and IT'S FREE) 2. Follow on screen instructions (Serial Number and VIN required) 3. Type in the 5 digit code into your radio. This will unlock the radio and return it to a functional state.
1. Call American Honda Customer Relations (800) 999-1009 2. When the automated message starts 'Press 3' for 'Radio and Navigation Codes'. 3. Tell the Customer ServiceAgent you need your radio code. (They will ask for your name, your radio's serial number, VIN, etc) 4. When they give you your radio unlock code--WRITE IT DOWN and KEEP IT SAFE! 5. Type in the 5 digit code into your radio. This will unlock the radio and return it to a functional state.
* REMOVING ERROR E3
****If you entered too many wrong codesand got an ERROR E3 message displaying you'll need to do an additional step for even the correct unlock code to work.****
Disconnect your negative battery terminal (or pull the radio fuse out if that's easier for you) for 30 seconds then reconnect it and then the radio will say "CODE" again and you can put in your correct unlock code.
OK do you have the radio in your hands? IF not you have to remove it using the special tools slotted to unlock it and pull it out. The radio serial is etched into it but you have to remove it to see. With this and the car's serial and proof of ownership VW can get the radio code for you. Or they'd be happy to remove it for you as well and get the other info themselves.
hold rbds and pscan till you see numbers then use the radio memory buttons to control the number you want to put in after the numbers are put in hold rbds pscan again till u see it says safe and radio works.