I can't remember exactly how I started answering questions.
1) You can contact fixya. Do a google seach for 'contact fixya?'
Here is long answer:
2) I think I began in the following way: Down at bottom of page are categories, example such as computers and electronics.
Select a category and a page comes up with subset of topics.
Click on one of those subsets, and another page comes up showing more specific list of products, with 'problems/solutions.'
Select problems. And a list of problems comes up, and these are usually dated, and not the current list of problems.
Click one of the problems:
Start answering these problems, and fixya monitors the quality of answers.
3) At some point I discovered 'My Home' page by clicking on my sign-in name at top right corner of page.
Was it always there? Maybe, and I just didn't notice.
Currently, I click on my name to arrive at 'My Home'
And the My Home link appears on left side of page short ways down from top of page.
My Home is evidently unique to my IP address, and sign in.
Maybe you have that page already.
Below link for My Home is link for Answer, My products, My Friends.
I click on Answer link and expanded menu appears with general topic categories. And a full list of current questions appears.
Or click on a topic from the expanded menu, and list of current questions appears about the specific topic.
Click on any question to read the question, and below question is answer box where you answer current question.
Many times the questions are posted under products that have nothing to do with the question. For example automotive questions posted under water heaters. etc
I do not control what questions are filtered to my IP address, but am reasonably certain that I see a selected number of questions asked under that category.
4) How do you find a specific question that was asked and answered before, so that you can add a comment?
Otherwise, I don't know. Unless you google search the exact same question, and the link at fixya shows up in the search parameter, and then you can add a comment.
5) Add a webpage to your website that is titled exactly like the question, and maybe google will link to that page.
If you need further help, I’m available over the phone at https://www.6ya.com/expert/gene_9f0ef4df2f9897e7