Like the one of freezing and not turning off I waited for battery to run out then charged again.
However when I turn it on the creative logo appears and it does not go any further.
This is wrecking my head.
This is not much of a solution but I pulled my battery out then put in back in. Once I powered on the unit, I get the Creative logo, it updates the library and I'm back up. BUT, then I tried to sync again, and again, and again. Same result each time. I also found that it will not sync past 50% of anything I try, 1 song, 1 album, 100 songs or 100 albums. It always freezes and I can't power off.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
check if its charged? restart yur computer & reconnect your mozaic sometimes being patient works just this week i waited 8 daysto use my mosaic it just wouuld not turn on. just tuesday i reconnected it and it started to work! to think i was already getting ready to return iht :]
Hey guys had the same, Try this solution before buying a new battery/charging cable (it might not be the problem):
I did these steps after playing around with it for awhile and am at the stage where my phone turns on fully and says "Battery Charging" when plugged into the charger. It is now charging normally again... Finally! (I had the flashing moto logo too when charger plugged in) I believe this problem occurs because the battery is completely drained and is unable to turn on to charge bcuz the phone needs to be on to be charged, happened to me because i left it in a jacket pocket and forgot about it for weeks. Anyways...
1. You need a USB data cable for it, it should have come with the phone, if not than any USB data cable that fits the phone's charging slot should work (charge cable for the ps3 controller will work or maybe a cable from a digital camera with the same end)
2. Connect the phone to your computer via the USB cable and a USB port that works. Make sure it's plugged in and leave it (even if nothing happens and the screen on the phone is still blank). Although the screen is black, the phone is still charging via your computer (it's just too low on battery to produce the light on the display screen to load up your phone).
3. This might take anywhere between 15 and 45 minutes so be patient and leave it plugged in, beats buying a battery of charger with your money for something that can be solved for free.
4. At some point your computer will make the usual processing noises signalling that it is finally recognizing the phone as a usb device and shortly after your ming's screen will turn on stating that the battery is charging. Success! One of two things will happen, if you have previously installed the ming's drivers to your pc it will just recognize the phone. If you are like me and do not have the drivers installed, you may choose to do so via the cd that came with the phone or just not do it at all.
5. If you want to just charge it via the computer then congrats, your job is done, just leave it plugged in and wait until it is fully charged. If you wish to switch to your regular outlet charger please proceed to step 6.
6. At this point drivers installed or not, either safely remove device from the computer or just unplugg it. Now return your phone to your usual outlet charger making sure its connected. When plugged in you'll notice the moto logo appear (no longer flashing). After about 5 seconds that logo will disappear. At this time flip open the phone. The usual turn on sequence will play out and it will now load up with the battery charging screen similar to the screen from when it was plugged into the computer. Congratulations your phone should be back to normal now.
NOTE: This charge will take longer than your normal charging time but that's just for this time since your battery is super low it will be back to normal after that. Also if this did not work for your phone then now is the time to see if the charger/phone/battery is the problem.
So I hope this helps you out and eases your state of panic. I hope I saved you guys some money with this solution and that your mings are up and running again. I know i was pretty content when the problem was fixed. Please reply with any comments, questions or concerns you may have. Enjoy your once again working mings.