Question about Nikon N75 35mm SLR Camera
I have a Nikon N75, I loaded the first roll of film with no problem. Now when I try to load the film it dosn't load. I have replaced the batteries,tried different typs of DX film and nothing works.
How do you develope the pics after you take them
Posted on May 24, 2008
Quick solution: force a manual rewind.
1. Remove film
2. Close camera back.
3. With the power turned on, press the two rewind buttons together. They are marked in red.
4. The camera will make a rewind sound and will stop after about 2 seconds.
5. DO NOT fire the shutter yet.
6. Put the mode on Manual and select a fast shutter speed like 1/90 sec. Any aperture will do.
7. Load the film correctly as given in the user's manual.
8. As you close the camera back, the film will prewind to the end of roll. At the end of the roll pre-wind the LCD will show you the total number of frames available.
9. Select any shooting mode.
10. Go on and take pictures.
Hope this helps
Posted on Dec 26, 2007
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 12, 2014 | Nikon N75 35mm SLR Camera
Mar 04, 2012 | Nikon N75 35mm SLR Camera
Feb 16, 2011 | Nikon N75 35mm SLR Camera
Nov 01, 2010 | Nikon N75 35mm SLR Camera
Oct 05, 2009 | Nikon N75 35mm SLR Camera
Nov 30, 2008 | Nikon N75 35mm SLR Camera
Oct 03, 2007 | Nikon N75 35mm SLR Camera
685 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!