Question about Toshiba 43H71 43" Rear Projection Television
I have tried to power it off... back on, wait... wait... but it does not come back on. The flashing light, the sounds... it all appears to be the same case. If you have resolved this, please let me know how... Thank you... and Merry Christmas.
Tips for a great answer:
If that doesn't help, try the steps below:
1. Disconnect the printer from your computer.
2. Re-brick your printer.
Pull out the power supply, black box where the power cord is plugged in at the
back of the printer, and put it back after 30 seconds.
2. On your computer, go to Control Panel > Printers
3. Delete the Lexmark print object.
4. Reboot your pc.
5. When your pc turns on, reconnect the printer.
6. Wait until your pc fully recognizes the USB connection. To check, go to Control Panel > Printers and Faxes. If you see a new Lexmark print object in the list, then try to print a document again to verify that the problem is fixed.
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: