Question about Neff H7871N2GB Convection / Microwave Oven
My Neff H7871 Combi Microwave fused last week. We put a new fuse in the wall socket and the dsplay panel flashed 0:0 for a few secons then just faded away. We tries this 3 more times using the same new fuse and each time the display reamined for a few seconds then faded away. There does not appear to be any power getting to the unit once the display fades.
I currently have the same problem and Neff can't fix it. Problem is a short on one of the boards. Currently the required replacement boards are not available.
Posted on Jun 13, 2007
It would seem there is a bad connection in the fuse holder or in the wall socket or in the microwave itself. Maybe you can narrow it down to the microwave by trying other devices in the wall socket. If it's the microwave, it's time to call for serivce.
Posted on Dec 14, 2006
SOURCE: Neff combi blown diode.
If the diode failed by opening, there may be no other damage. If the dioded failed by shorting, the alternating current may have damaged other components. Ohm it out. You can get diodes from digikey.com, mouser.com, or radio shack or any electronics or appliance supply. If the diode is charred and you can't get the part number, the oven rating can be used to select a replacement. Since the fuse was 10 amps, the diode should also handle at least 10 amps. If you can power the unit and read the voltage at the diode input this will give you the power (volts times amps). It's always worth trying as it's cheaper than replacing the unit.
Posted on Nov 30, 2007
The bulb is positioned at the top of the oven, accessible only from the outside. You'll need to pull off the top and bottom trim strips, remove the bottom trim strip locators, remove 2 fixing screws from the left edge of the oven (with door open), and the 2 fixing screws from behind the top trim strip. The oven should then just slide out. You only need to pull it out 6 inches or so to gain access to the bulb cover. You'll need a T20 driver to remove the cover, then the bulb unscrews as it has an SES fitting. Bob
Posted on Dec 01, 2010
SOURCE: Neff H7871 inner glass broken
Hi, I am having a same problem I have managed to order theglass from:-
1. Open the door.
2. Take out the 2 screws just behind the handle, on the inside of the door, thedoor should flop down at the handle end.
3. Hold the door handle and pull the door out. It is only housed in by a slipin hooks at the bottom end.
4. Once you remove the door you will see the inner metal mesh and the inner doorbehind it.
5. Remove the 16 screws holding the inner glass with a special star type screwdriver bit no T30.
6. Once you done that the glass housing holding the inner glass can becarefully prised free and taken off the inner door assembly.
7. Once you done that remove and inner glass, and be careful to leave the glassseal intact, clean around the frame housing and the seal then replace the newinner glass and reverse the process.
PS. Be careful of the inner door once you've removed the outer door, asthe hinges holding the inner door tend to shut quickly as there is less weighton the hinges.
It will do the job if you follow these instructions. AL ([email protected])
Posted on Nov 04, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: