I push bake & select the temperature and the oven does not lite and the temperature setting goes blank. There is also a double beep the goes off every few minutes. I even tried the self cleaning mode and it wont start. All the burners on the stove top light fine & work on all temperature settings.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Most double wall ovens are technically two separate oven boxes. The lower oven box has its bake, boil elements, high limit thermostat and ofcourse its own oven sensor. If the lower oven box boil is working good and less heat on bake feature may suggest that the bake element is burned out and only getting preheated with boil element. Just a suggestion here
To Program Oven for a Delayed Start Time and to Shut-Off Automatically
1. Be sure that the clock shows the correct time of day.
2. Place the food in the oven.
3. Push "Bake Time". "00:00" and the words "BAKE TIME" will glow in the display window.
4. Push and hold up or down arrows until the desired baking time appears in the display.
5. After the bake time has been set, "----°" will appear in the display and the word "BAKE" will flash. The display will flash and beep once until the
oven temperature has been set.
6. Push "Stop time". The time when baking will stop, will appear in the display window. The words "BAKE STOP TIME" will glow in the display.
7. Push and hold up or down arrows until the time that you want cooking to be completed appears in the display.
8. Push Bake (or Conv). "---°" will appear, and the word "BAKE" will glow in the display.
9. Push and hold up or down arrows until the desired baking temperature appears in the display.
10. If the baking temperature is not set, the control will beep. "---°" will flash and the word "BAKE" will appear in the display.
You said, your broiler and oven won't work. That you set bake and it beeps and the bake light flashes but oven wont light.
Does the display flash any error codes, or just the bake light?
1. BAKE or LOCK may flash rapidly in the display to alert you if there is an error
or a problem. If BAKE or LOCK appear in the display, press the CANCEL pad.
2.If BAKE or LOCK continue to flash, disconnect power to the appliance.
3.Wait a few minutes, and then reconnect power. If the flashing still continues,
disconnect power to the appliance and call an authorized servicer.
4.If the oven is heavily soiled, excessive flareups may result in a fault code during
cleaning. Press the CANCEL pad and allow the oven to cool completely, wipe out
excess soil, then reset
For most concerns, try these first.
Check if oven controls have been properly set.
Check to be sure plug is securely inserted into receptacle.
Check or re-set circuit breaker. Check or replace fuse.
Check power supply
I'll check the repair manual to see what I can find. Let me know how it goes. Perhaps this will fix a glitch. Huuum Remember to leave a rating.
This happened to me on Christmas Day morning & it happened once before. I finally remembered how I fixed it. Push the "Clear" button & then push the "Start" & keep it held in until you see the lock button light up (takes awhile) & then push the "Clear" button again. After I did this the "Clock" worked again - reset the clock to the correct time & push "Start" Then click on "Bake" set your temperature & push "Start". Hope this works for you. It got me out of cooking Christmas Dinner, but I fixed it today!!