I went to go and charge my phone last night. When I did the red indicator light came on like usual and then it turned green and stayed like that. I unplugged the chrger to try and turn the phone on because it wasnt completely dead and all that happened was the red indicator light came on then the green for about 4 seconds then it turned off. I tried all day to see if it would kick back on, I even tried removing the battery for about 20-30 seconds, and still no luck, HELP ME!!
Re: I went to go and charge my phone but it failed.
I have been made aware that the charging mechanism in the breaks off because it is made of plastic I was told it was a known problem but some stores will denie it and try to get you to you your insurance to get it replaced. For m that is a additional $50 charge and my phone is still under warranty.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
It sounds like the lamp has failed. It is advisable to use a genuine Sony lamp. The part number for is XL-5200. It will cost around 180.00. That should fix you problem. If you cannot find the lamp local to you can order it form Sony at.
I hope this help,
The red indicates low battery. The batteries are estimated to last around 2 years at that point or later the battery will weaken and the red light will show up more often. In some rare cases the red light will not go away even with a fully charged new battery, in that case there may be something wrong with the charging circuit inside the remote that gives feedback on the battery's charge. You can either live with a false reading of the battery level and charge the remote nightly OR you can send it to RTI for a repair.
usually, its an indication that the battery is nearing the end of its useful life. you can try to use another battery to isolate it further. If the same thing happens with another battery, chances are, the mobo is failing. Flashing the BIOS can usually help with battery issues. If another battery works fine and your computer is within its first year since you bought it, you can request a replacement battery from Dell
The red or amber flashing lights indicate a bad battery. The Dell battery warranty is only for one year and the D600 has been out for a number of years. You should replace the battery. You can use the laptop as it is as long as it is connected to AC power.
There are several places to buy replacement batteries. One is www.bixcomputers.com. If you do a search on the web you should be able to find other sources.
Good luck and I hope this helps, even if it isn't good news.
Same thing happened to me the other day. For some unknown reason my wep500 seemed to just die with no apparent cause or reason. So I took the unit apart and tested the battery with a multi meter. It read 3.9V. So power was not the issue, I then put it back together and by chance, happened to continue pressing the power button for 5 seconds in hope I would see the LEDs flash but no dice. Then for no reason, I went to my phone and tried to pair and to my amazement it actually paired (meaning the device must of been on). So I then hit the big button on the wep500 and sure enough it calls the last number stored in my phone. It turns out (out of all things) the led itself went bad for some unknown reason. I suggest you try charging it (you won't see the red led), try turning it on (you won't see the blue led) and then try pairing from your phone. If you phone indicates it paired, then try calling the last number from your wep500. If it works, then you too have a bad LED (I have never seen an LED go bad before). Hope this helps.
This is pretty common and not necessarily a problem. Red means that the battery is not completely charged. Since it was charging all night, it most likely almost fully charged - say 99% or so. It's not really an issue as long as your battery icon has all the bars and the phone holds the charge for a normal amount of time. If you find that the charge lasts for less time than it should, you should probably replace the battery. My phone, for example, does this every so often and then will charge normally the next day.