Question about Sims SVR-S1545 Handheld Digital Voice Recorder
Hi; I am running Windows XP and was hoping there is a driver to interface the SVR-S1545 Digital Voice Recorder to my computer? Any help in locating a driver would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. -mike cook
How to Record:
1. Make sure HOLD switch (on side of unit with pocket clip) is set to off position (slide to right is off - to left would be hold)
2. For best results set unit with mic(rophone) which is on top of unit toward sound source and press REC/STOP button (Top button on front of unit just below LCD display). Recording will begin and will be indicated on LCD display.
> Red Record LED will be on and the message number, recording time will be displayed on the LCD.
3. To stop recording, press REC/STOP button one time.
* If no other buttons are pressed within 1 minute at stop position, it will power off automatically.
4. Pause during recording by simply pressing MODE/PAUSE button- press button again to resume.
There is a Voice Operated System (VOS) Recording button on left side also. You can record with voice activation to conserve recording space but I have found that you lose a portion of the recorded sound as it activates and if there is no sound for a very few minutes the unit powers off and you will get nothing further recorded. I recomend just keeping VOS in off position.
5. To erase a recording: Select the message number you want to erase and while it is stopped (the message number will appear in LCD with the length of recording showing also)
Press and hold the ERASE button until the LCD begins blinking "ERASE" then, while it's blinking simply press the erase button again and the recording will be erased.
6. To play back a recorded message find your message by "toggling" the switch on the right side of the unit that says INDEX. That switch is the fast forward/reverse play etc. To Play simply push the switch in. This button/switch takes a little practice to use but the Play portion is straight forward. Use the front buttons to pause and stop during playback.
Hope this helps.
Posted on Jan 29, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: