Question about Siemens SpeedStream 6300 (33A6300001) Wireless Router
You are better allowing your router to set the IP address automatically not doing it manally, i have no ports open other than for 'U Torrent' and can connect to live no problem
Posted on Dec 30, 2006
Tips for a great answer:
you have all the wireless settings of the router, you are ready to
connect the play station or the x-box to the wireless network.
On the x-box you will need to connect to the wireless network now.
Open the main Interface of the X-Box.
1. In the Xbox Dashboard, go to My Xbox and open System Settings.
2. Select Network Settings, Configure Network.
3. On the Basic Settings tab, select your wireless settings.
the name (SSID) of your wireless network. If your router isn't
broadcasting your network's name, select Specify Unlisted Network and
enter the name.
5. If your network has wireless security, enter your WEP or WPA key.
6. Try to connect to Xbox LIVE again.
Trouble connecting to the internet on X-box ,Play station or WII ?
You can try to reduce the MTU settings on the router. if the MTU on the router is set to 1500 then change the MTU to 1365. Also you will need to open the ports on the router.
For X-box port numbers are - 53, 80-88, 3074 .
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: