Hi all I got my new HTC touch about a month ago and I can’t seem to learn how to use the bluetooth to send pics or music to other mobile devices also when someone sends something to me I can’t find whared its saved to.
An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
Re: Unable to send pic via HTC bluetooth
1. When someone sent file (photo, music..) to you, usually it is store at My document. 2. If you want to sent file: 1. open your bluetooth by start-setting-connection-bluetooth after check both checkbox. Then go to file explorer, select the file you want to sent by hold that file and choose beam. After waiting for device check for bluetooth and then click on your bluetooth name you want to sent. enjoy it!!
Hey i to hav htc touch.........u can see da pics saved in u r mobile via bluetooth
1.open photos n videos tab
2.select the album option which is on the left
3.again select da albums option
4.select my device option
5.select my documents(or)my pictures
6.you can hav da pics u recieved via bluetooth
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
HD7 runs on the new WP7 platform ( Windows Phone 7 ) , Unfortunately Sending pics via Bluetooth is not an option on this platform as Microsoft has disabled the feature OS wide due to security concerns ( guess they are following Apple ) .
The only other way you can send picture is by attaching the pic on an email or text ( as mms ) . Hope this helped you :-)
The HTC Touch Pro does not easily natively sync with a Mac computer. There are a couple of pieces of software you could try to get pictures from your phone to your computer.
One is the Missing Sync for HTC Touch from Mark/Space - http://www.markspace.com/products/htctouch/htc-touch-sync-mac.html
This program has been well tested. I've used a different version (for a palm phone) and it works well. It costs $40.
Another program that I do not have experience with is SyncMate for Mac from Eltima Software - http://www.sync-mac.com/
Unfortunately, only the $40 version syncs photos.
If you have a microSD card in your phone, you can put photos on the card, then use a USB card reader to put the files on your computer.
There is also a possibility of using bluetooth or email to transfer the photos. You can email yourself the photos and pick them up on your computer, or possibly transfer the files with bluetooth.
I have never used the HTC Touch Pro before, but the process to get bluetooth started should be something like this...
- Make sure your smartphone is set to "Discoverable"
- Go to System Preferences > Bluetooth on your computer.
- Click the "+" button at the bottom of the device list.
- Select your phone from the list when it shows up and complete the Bluetooth Setup Assistant.
- On your phone navigate to the photo and try to find an option to send the photo via bluetooth. You will have to accept the transfer on your computer and the file will most likely go to my documents.
I hope this helps!
hey there!!! i have the same phone (and for sometime, the same probs) so,ok...
prob1 - go through the windows tab >multimedia>pics and videos and wen u see the pic or music file u want to send, click it >go through menu> send via Bluetooth.
prob2 -even i have the same prob, no idea how to fix this! :)
prob3 - just attach your usb cable to ur mobile and the pc - it connects instantly cos the driver is already in your device, it doesnt need an installer cd.
prob4 -even i need help with this prob!
hope u understood my instructions!!! good luck!!!