- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
first you must format the player using msc mode then after that retransfer the songs to the player. If you are receiving this message it means that the songs on the player have expired. This is normal if you download the songs off rhapsody, napster or any online music stores and if you have ripped songs iwht copy protect music on it if you ripped them using windows media player 10.
Does this happen every time you plug it into the computer? If so you might have your player set to automaticly sinc. this meens that every time you plug it in all the music on your computer will go automaticly on your player. In the settings you can turn it off. Hope this helps!
The only way I know to delete music files or voice or FM recordings, is straight from the User's manual on the CD:
1. Set the e250 to MSC mode.
2. Plug it in to your computer with the USB connector.
3. Open the Sansa e250 drive in My Computer and browse to the MUSIC folder (or RECORD folder)and delete the files there. (That's where you also add music files, by dragging from other explorer windows.)
To delete (or add) photo and video files, you have to use the Media Converter, which you install from the disk that came with the e250.