- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
BAD battery !!The high quality Rechargeable Sony Cyber-shot DSC-F717 Battery [Non-OEM], It can
provide extended power for your Sony Cyber-shot DSC-F717 digital camera, this
battery is made specifically for your digital camera and to meet or exceed the
original manufacturer specifications, we will ensure optimum performance saving
you time and money.
White Balance is not a setting that can ever be turned off, it is simply your camera's way of telling what is white so that it can process colors correctly. You can however adjust the white balance manually or simply set it to auto. Auto white balance usually works great and I would highly recommend using it. To adjust your white balance, here are the steps:
1) Press the menu button. scroll using your arrow pad to the WB option and then press the Control Button.
2) This should bring up your white balance selection screen. Keep in mind that if your camera is in full auto ( the dial is set to the camera icon ) you will not be able to adjust your white balance.
Symptoms shows its start-up of CCDImager problem in DSC-F717 and in few days, CCDImager will not give picture data to camera circuit.
CCDImager is part which converts image in electronic signal and that signal / data goes to camera circuit for further process.
Sony will repair CCDImager problem in DSC-F717 free of cost.
Check Sony CCDImager Support for details.
the cause of the problem can be CCD imager. So, the best solution is to claim for Sony recall. If there is some other problem ask for the price estimate. Please contact the nearest Authorized Sony Service.