Question about HP Pavilion ZV5340US Notebook
Im not sure if its the AC Adapter, the female jack inside the CPU, or the battery itself. I just learned that I should take out the battery and see what happens when I plug in the AC Adapter, ill do that later. The problem Im having is simple. WHen I plug in the ac adapter, I see the lightning icon. Then about 10 seconds later it disappears and the battery icon appears. I have to take the ac adapter out and put it back in. Sometimes the connection will last 5 seconds, sometimes a hour or so. How can I solve this problem.
Check on-board power supply, that produces 4 different DC voltages.
Posted on Aug 25, 2008
It could be the ac adapter or a faulty jack as you mention, caused by a lot of use and twisting which can damage connections to the motherboard
Posted on Jan 07, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Symptoms of a broken power jack
1. If you wiggle the power cord or the AC Adapter connector on the back of the laptop, the power LED and battery charge LED start to flicker.
2. Battery will not charge in the laptop.
3. Laptop runs fine off a charged battery.
4. With the AC Adapter connected the laptop appears to be dead.
No power LED or battery charge LED activity.
5. Laptop randomly powers off without any warning.
If your laptop is out of warranty, then you can fix the problem by re-soldering DC-IN jack on the system board. If it
I’m happy to assist further over the phone at https://www.6ya.com/expert/joe_8b8c2cd6ce148309
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: