First of all, read exactly alarm code.
Press "Spin/Rinse hold" button and "Prewash" simultaneously for at least 2 seconds: the LED switch off and then display the
sequence of flashes indicating the alarm.
The alarm sequence is displayed for the time in which the buttons are hold down. During the time the alarm is displayed, the appliance continues to perform the cycle or, if it is in the
selection phase, it keeps in memory the options previously chosen.
E70 - Family alarm code
- E71 - Washing NTC sensor faulty
- E74 - Washing NTC sensor badly positioned
Causes: NTC sensor badly positioned; NTC sensor faulty; wiring faulty; PCB faulty.
E50 - Family alarm code
- E51 - Motor power supply triac short-circuited
- E52 - No signal from motor tachometric generator
- E53 - Motor triac sensing circuit faulty
- E54 - Motor relay contacts sticking
Causes: Motor faulty; wiring faulty; PCB faulty; current leakage from motor or from wiring