Here are your specs. RMS 900 Watts Nominal and Max 1300 on 2 Channel @ 2 Ohms.
4 Gauge should do fine but if you like to feed the beast go with 2 gauge.
Looks like going rate is $110 on Amazon or elsewhere.
If it attains the RMS wattage it would be a good amp. I like monoblocks but
you will pay more. I looked into Tri-Mode and it is straight forward but people
are having problems figuring it out. With your 2 speaker operation you should
avoid the issues others are having.
Good luck and remember, rearview mirrors were meant to fall off!
Mine: JL 1800A monoblock into 2-JL 12" W3's in series for low bass 20-80 Hz; Lanzar Vibe 266 bridged into 2-12" Memphis in series for mid bass 40-200m Hz. 2 guage wire to mononblock-250 amp fused at battery, 4 guage to Vibe w/250 amp at battery.
Anarchy Series 2-Channel Car Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 2 ohms: 900 watts x 2 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 1800 watts x 1 chan.
- Max power output:
- 2 ohms: 1300 watts x 2 chan.
- Total Power Output: 2600 watts
- Pulse width modulated MOSFET power supply
- Convenient remote subwoofer control
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Variable Bass Boost 0 to +18 dB
- Bridgeable Tri-mode operations
- Chrome-plated connections enhance durability
- Variable high and low pass crossovers
- Illuminated logo
- 3-Way System Protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Dual speaker terminals simplify the hookup of multiple speakers
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heatsink for extreme heat dissipation
- Low level high inputs
- Heavy-duty set-screw terminals
- Input sensitivity:
- Low level: 100mV-2V
- High level: 2V-8V
- Variable high-pass filter (45-90 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Variable low-pass filter (50-500 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Damping factor: >125
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 102 dB
- Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Dimensions: 15-9/16"L x 10"W x 2-3/16"H
- 1/0-gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation. Contact us for information regarding a discount on select amplifier kits when purchased together with this amplifier.
- 1-year Manufacturer's warranty