A program, or an Application are both programs, but the former will be accessed through the program manager [PRGM] and the latter through application manager .[APPS] .If it is a program (in the context of the TI84Plus) you press [PRGM]. You see three menus [Exec [Edit] [New]. If there are any programs in the calculator, you should see them under [Exec] and under [Edit].A. To RUN a program
B. To edit a program
- To run a program already in calculator, you select its name under the [EXEC] menu and press [ENTER]. If you get an error message "undefined" it is most certainly due a variable or parameter used in the program without its being defined first.
- This is programming error that must be corrected by editing the program.
- Usually you get a QUIT or GOTO in the error message.
- Press the number corresponding to GOTO and the cursor will be at the place where the error occurs
- If a program is archived (it has an asterisk in front of it name) you cannot run it. It must be unarchived first.
- To edit a program already in calculator, you select its name under the [EDIT] menu and press [ENTER].
- If you are allowed to edit it, you will be able to enter, delete and modify commands.
- To do so, you must know the programming language of the TI84Plus.
- If a program is archived (it has an asterisk in front of it name) you cannot edit. It must be unarchived first.
Hope it helps.
Thank you for rating this solution.