A few questions about my sandisc sansa e250 help is appreciated
i have recently purchased a sandisc sansa e250:
1.)i have been working on putting video on my product for hours and cannot figure it out. please help me with a with a detailed way to convert itunes videos, not movies, if possible and a way to convert dvds if possible.
thank you for reviewing my problem, especially if you had any advice
Re: a few questions about my sandisc sansa e250 help is...
I don't think you can use the player to convert file formats--you'll need to download some software for doing all that. Once the files are in the right format you should be able to simply drag-and-drop to the player.
If you're on OS X I'm not sure what other problems there could be...
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Seems like your player may be encountering some corruption. Try this and see if it would help:
Switch your Sansa E250 to its Recovery Mode:
1. Make sure the player is powered off
2. Enable the "Hold" switch (located on the top of the player). You would know it's enabled when you see the "orange-colored" surface
3. Press the "Record" button. Make sure you keep it pressed while pressing on the "Menu" button.
4. keep your fingers pressed on these 2 buttons until the E250 LCD screen displays "Welcome to Recovery Mode"
5. Connect your E250 to your computer. (Just a reminder: The minimum Operating System requirements for a Sansa E200 player is Windows XP and above)
6. Double-click on "My Computer" and you would see your Sansa E250 appear as a "16 MB" drive. Note: If you do not see that "16 MB" drive/partition, please repeat steps 1-6.
Next, Apply the firmware for the E250 (your player should be connected to your PC at this time):
Use this link to download the firmware for your Sansa E250 (for better results, please save this file on your "Desktop":
Double left-click on the downloaded file, and follow the on-screen prompts. The file will automatically re-flash your player and format it as well, thereby clearing all possible file/system corruptions that may have occurred.
When the process is complete, unplug your E250 from your computer, and please make sure you disable the "Hold" switch
Power up your E250 and 90-99% of the time, it would boot up successfully.
Let me know if this helped :)
See if this helps:
-Close all programmes on your computer.
-Turn off your Sansa e250.
-Attach the cable into the USB port of your computer before attaching it into the actual e250.
-The scroll wheel on the Sansa should have turned on by now.
-Then it's just a matter of waiting for a few seconds.
-Try opening Windows Media Player to see if it detects your device.
Otherwise, be patient. Goodluck.
Hi. I'm having the same problem with my m250 and am concerned, since I've only had it for a month. Nothing I do, including removing the battery, hooking it up to my computer again, or holding the power button down for a long period of time works.
Hey to get music onto the Sansa e250R you have to plug the Sansa into the computer. Next go to mycomputer. Then onen ethier sansa or Removable Disk(F:). Then take the songs you want and drag them on to the white space under photos and vidos and all that other files. DO NOT PUT IT IN A FILE.