If the Date/Time menu appears when the camera power is turned on, the
date battery charge is low and the date and time settings have been
lost. Please purchase a lithium coin battery (CR1220) and replace it as
1. Confirm that the camera power is turned off.
2. Slide the memory card slot / battery cover lock and open the cover.
3. Hook your nail onto the date battery holder and lightly pull up.
4. Remove the battery holder in the direction indicated by the arrow.
5. Remove the battery by pulling it up in the direction indicated by the arrow.
6. Insert a new battery with the (-) side facing up.
7. Replace the battery holder and close the memory card slot / battery cover.
8. When the Date/Time menu appears set the date and time.