Question about Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet Printer
I refilled my Pixma MP15o's color cartridge because the amber low level warning light came on. The printer works fine, but the amber light is still on, and of course the information screen shows a low ink warning as well. Is there any way to work the printer or the cartridge and get the light to go off?
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 13, 2015 | Canon Pixma Mg2220 Inkjet Multifunction...
Feb 21, 2013 | Canon PIXMA MP210 Photo All-In-One Printer
Mar 15, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP190 All-In-One InkJet...
Oct 07, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Dec 15, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP470 All-in-One Printer
How to reset Canon MX310
printer low ink signal
1. Power off the printer.
2. Holding the stop/reset button, press and hold
power button also. Hold both buttons
together for 5 secs.
3. Still holding the power button, release the
stop/reset buton, then press the stop/reset button twice.
4. Release power button (the screen should now
say 'Service Mode').
5. Wait until the power button lights steady
green, then press the stop/reset button three times with a 3 sec space between
each press. On the 3rd press the
indicator should turn steady orange.
6. Press the power button once, (the orange
light should go off).
7. Open the printer and remove both
cartridges. Wait for 10 seconds. Replace the cartridges and close
printer. Wait for 30 seconds.
8. Press the power button, and wait until
printer has shut down.
9. Press power button to power up. The printer will feed one piece of paper,
then ask you to set the language.
10. The page counter is now reset! Enjoy.
Jul 29, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP4200 InkJet Photo Printer
Nov 29, 2007 | Dell 924 All-in-One InkJet Printer
Aug 24, 2016 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 16, 2014 | Canon PIXMA MP150 All-In-One InkJet...
223 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: