- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Following Instruction check:
1. Check Your MP3 player memory. If it's full- then it will show this message.
2. Remove your some unwanted music from your MP3 player.
3. Check your MP3 player Memory Capacity in your Emerson Manual.
first check whether have you charged your sony mp3 player till it shows battery full. If after that also your sony mp3 player does not work then i would request you to give your mp3 player to a sony authorized service center. they will be able to help you out.
Reset Update Firmware Double-check with Sony Try this: disconnect the player from the computer, turn it off, hold in the volume + button, and reconnect the player to the computer while holding the volume + button in. Keep holding the volume + button for an additional 5-50 seconds. Windows should eventually go into recovery mode and revive the player- it will pop up a window that says Found New Hardware. Wizard. If fails, then the player is officially dead