New ink no print
Hi Good day!! Try to do a printer maintenance
Cleaning a Clogged Print Head
1. Press the cleaning button located on the front of the printer. Hold it down for 3 seconds to begin the cleaning cycle.
2. Run a cleaning cycle using your Epson printer utilities program. In Windows, go to "Start," "Printers and Faxes," right-click on your printer and choose "Printing Preferences." Select the "Utility" or "Maintenance" tab, depending on your printer model, and click "Head Cleaning." When the head cleaning cycle is complete, run "Nozzle Check." Repeat the head cleaning and nozzle check one to three times.
3. To access the Epson printer utility in OS X, select the Epson Printer Utility icon in the Applications folder in Macintosh HD. If prompted, select your printer from the Printer List, then click "OK."
Clean the print head manually. Remove the ink cartridges from your printer according to the instructions in your owner's manual. Turn off your printer. Dip a cotton swab in isopropyl alcohol, ammonia or hot water and rub the swab against the print head. Let the printer sit overnight.
Remove the print head according to the instructions in your owner's manual. Soak the print head for at least an hour in a small dish of hot water or isopropyl alcohol.
Preventing Clogged Print Heads
1. Use your printer at least once a week. Regular use will keep dried ink from clogging your print heads. If you have a color inkjet printer, print full color pages in addition to black-and-white documents.
2. Turn your printer off when not in use. This will prevent warm ink from bleeding onto the print head. If you have to store your printer, remove the ink cartridges.
3. Use a cleaning kit regularly. A cleaning kit usually includes a tube of ammonia that you spray on the printer head to clean dry ink.
Thank you for using FixYa
Please accept if my solution helps you
Nov 18, 2010 |
Epson Stylus C84 InkJet Printer