Question about Aiwa AV-D58 Receiver
Ebay. Model RC-AAR02.
Posted on Dec 27, 2008
No, you cannot do these things w/o the remote. Frustrating, to say the least, after my 18 month old tossed it in the trash. . .
I have found a replacement remote that looks absolutely NOTHING like the original, but works EXACTLY like the original.
go to Remotes.com & search for AV D-58
Here is the exact search page.
Posted on Mar 06, 2009
Does anyone have a link to get a remote
Posted on Sep 29, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 29, 2013 | Audio Players & Recorders
Oct 07, 2007 | Infinity BASSLINK Car Subwoofer
Sep 25, 2013 | Audio Players & Recorders
• Check that the subwoofer is connected properly, switched on and the volume turned up.
• If your subwoofer has a sleep function, make sure it is switched off.
• Make sure that the Subwoofer setting is YES or PLUS (see Speaker Setting on page xx).
• The crossover frequency may be set too low; try setting it higher to match the characteristics of your other speakers (see Speaker Setting on page xx)
• If there is very little low frequency information in the source material, change your speaker settings to Front: SMALL / Subwoofer: YES , or Front: LARGE / Subwoofer: PLUS (see Speaker Setting on page xx).
• Check that the LFE channel is not set to -80dB , or a very quiet setting (see Bass Peak Level
on page xx).
• Check the speaker level settings (see Channel Level on page xx).
Regarding the Large vs Small assignment of speakers, what they mean isn't so much the physical size but the ability to handle real bass. Large if Yes.
Jan 12, 2011 | Boston Acoustics PV600 Main / Stereo...
Jan 27, 2009 | Infinity BASSLINK Car Subwoofer
Jan 27, 2009 | Denon AVR-2106 Receiver
Aug 07, 2007 | Aiwa AV-D57 Receiver
Jan 14, 2007 | KLH HTA-4100 System
690 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!